Tuesday 29 November 2011

Training plans




I've just spent half the day slapping a vast number of holds onto the bouldering wall at Manchester Climbing Centre - massive thanks to them for letting me. The first thing they are going to be used for is some dry-tooling sessions with the boys from Manchester Grammar School. But then I'm hoping to get some hours in on my own tools climbing around in circles and remembering what exactly I'm supposed to do with them. So far I've been lucky enough that winter has not arrived but I think I ought to start putting some tool time in, instead of just training and climbing.

After a weekend spent at Plas y Brenin's Big Winter Climb running some workshops about training - I'm starting to feel the psyche return.
Heading over to White Good tomorrow with Ian Parnell - that's going to be a shock to the system!!

No comments: