Thursday 15 November 2012

Festival season....

It seems to have come around again really quickly but it's festival season already - Edinburgh has already been and gone, Kendal is this coming weekend - I'm not going for any official stuff this year but heading up for the weekend anyway, looking forward to that.

In a couple of weeks time I'm appearing at the Otley Mini Mountain Festival, introducing The Long Hope, talking a bit about it and answering any questions people might have - within reason!!
So if you are in the area I recommend that you go along an support this event - even if you don't want to come and see me chatter on!!

http://www.otleycourthouse.org.uk/whats-on/mini-mountain-fest/

Then just a week later I've been asked to kick off the Winter Lecture series for The Crag Station, check out the flyer below. It would be great to see as many folks there as possible, should be a good season of talks from the local wads!



Meanwhile I'm still in the process of bolting the uber project up in the Lakes - it's a mission!!

No comments: